- Admission requirement:
Application Form, Admission Instructions, Prospectus of the College and other related information are made available in the Admission Office on the 1st floor of the building. The application form obtained by paying Tk. 200/-.
Completed Application must be submitted to the Admission Office within the announced deadline. Admission form and related information are also available and can be downloaded from the College website: www.rjemch.edu.bd.
A complete application includes:
- Completed Application Form
- Two recent passport size coloured photographs, duly attested
- Attested copies of Certificates and Mark Sheets of all previous Examinations
- Testimonial/ Letter of Recommendation from the Head of the Institution last attended
- Attested copy of National Identity Card/ Birth Registration Certificate/ valid Passport
- Admission requirements for DUMS Program
Every applicant must fulfill the admission requirements as laid by the College-
- A secondary school certificate or its equivalent in Science is the basic educational requirement.
- Minimum qualifying GPA to be eligible to apply is 2.00 in SSC level or equivalent.
- For all other foreign certificates, the College as per rules of the Bangladesh Board of Unani & Ayurvedic Systems of Medicine will determine equivalence.